Looking for a truck driving job? We’re hiring! Take a look at our requirements & apply online.
Walpole Wire - Click here to view our company newsletter
Visit our company store here to use your driver incentive points!
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of tractor-trailer experience
- At least 1 year experience in the last 3 years or successful completion of tractor-trailer driving school within the past 2 years
- 10 Year employment history – any gaps in employment must be explained
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No reckless driving citation in the past 5 years
- No DUI / DWI convictions in lifetime
- No license suspensions related to moving violations and not due to non-payment issues
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- No preventable, DOT reportable accident in the past 12 months
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and Drug Screen
- No positive drug screens or refusals
- No felony convictions involving a commercial vehicle in a lifetime
- No felony convictions, excluding ones involved in a commercial vehicle in the past 5 years
Coverage provided as follows:
- FL – Aetna
- AL – Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Direct Assignment
- Reliance Standard
Eligible after 90 days of employment Open enrollment starts in January
Employer Contribution is as follows:
- Walpole, Inc matches 100% up to first 3% of employee contribution
- Walpole, Inc matches 50% of your salary deferrals between 3% and 5%
- Provided through Great West Retirement Services https://www.gwrs.com/login.do
Eligible after 1 year of employment
Must be at least 21 years old
In compliance with the disclosure rules of the IRS, the following 401(k) annual reports are available for you to view:
SAR Summary Annual Report The primary purpose of a SAR is to inform participants and beneficiaries of the plan assets and the financial activity for the plan year.
SPD Summary Plan Description The summary plan description is an important document that tells participants what the plan provides and how it operates. It provides information on when an employee can begin to participate in the plan, how service and benefits are calculated, when benefits become vested, when and in what form benefits are paid, and how to file a claim for benefits.
Safe Harbor Annual Notification The Safe Harbor Notice is a summary of the Safe Harbor Plan features.