- Minimum 23 years of age; and
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience or minimum 1 year of combined tractor-trailer / straight truck experience; or
- Minimum 1 year of tractor-trailer experience pending special approval and 100 hours of training with company representative; and
- 10 Year employment history – any gaps in employment must be explained
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and Drug Screen
- No positive drug screens or refusals
- No felony convictions involving a commercial vehicle in a lifetime
- No non-CMV felony convictions within the last 5 years
- No CMV-related felony convictions ever
HR & Benefits:
HEALTH (varies by state of residency):
- Florida-based employees are covered under UMR .
- Alabama-based employees are covered under Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Dental coverage for all employees is offered through Anchor Benefit Consulting
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage is offered through The Hartford
- Voluntary life insurance is offered throug Reliance Standard
- Eligible after 60 days of employment, coverage begins 1st of following month. Open enrollment starts in January
- Employer Contribution is as follows:
- Walpole, Inc matches 100% up to first 3% of employee contribution
- Walpole, Inc matches 50% of your salary deferrals between 3% and 5%
- Provided through Great West Retirement Services https://www.gwrs.com/login.do
- Eligible after 1 year of employment
- Must be at least 21 years old
- In compliance with the disclosure rules of the IRS, the following 401(k) annual reports are available for you to view:
- SAR The primary purpose of a SAR is to inform participants and beneficiaries of the plan assets and the financial activity for the plan year.
- SPD Summary Plan Description The summary plan description is an important document that tells participants what the plan provides and how it operates. It provides information on when an employee can begin to participate in the plan, how service and benefits are calculated, when benefits become vested, when and in what form benefits are paid, and how to file a claim for benefits.
- Safe Harbor Annual Notification The Safe Harbor Notice is a summary of the Safe Harbor Plan features.