- Least 23 years old; and
- Least 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience or least 2 years of joined heavy transport/straight truck insight; or
- Least 1 year of heavy transport experience forthcoming uncommon endorsement and 100 hours of preparing with organization agent; and
- 10 Year work history – any holes in business must be clarified
- Must have the option to pass DOT physical and Drug Screen
- No sure medication screens or refusals
- No lawful offense feelings including a business vehicle in a lifetime
- No non-CMV felony offense inside the most recent 5 years
- No CMV-related felonies ever
HR & Benefits:
Well-being (changes by condition of residency):
- Florida-based representatives are covered under UMR.
- Alabama-based representatives are covered under Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Dental inclusion for all representatives is offered through Anchor Benefit Consulting
- Short term disability to long term disability is provided through Aetna
- Optional life insurance can be made available through Reliance Standard
- Qualified following 60 days of work, inclusion starts first of following month. Open enrollment begins in January
- Company Contribution is as per following:
- Walpole, Inc matches 100% up to first 3% of worker commitment
- Walpole, Inc matches Half of your compensation deferrals somewhere in the range of 3% and 5%
- Giventhrough Great West Retirement Services https://www.gwrs.com/login.do
- Qualified following 1 year of work
- Must be in any event 21 years of age
- In consistence with the revelation rules of the IRS, the accompanying 401(k) yearly reports are accessible for you to see:
- SAR The main role of a SAR is to educate members and recipients regarding the arrangement resources and the monetary action for the arrangement year.
- SPD Summary Plan Description Summary Plan Description The outline plan portrayal is a significant report that mentions to members what the arrangement gives and how it works. It gives data on when a representative can start to take an interest in the arrangement, how administration and advantages are determined, when advantages become vested, when and in what structure benefits are paid, and how to document a case for benefits.
- Safe Harbor Annual Notification The Safe Harbor Notice is a synopsis of the Safe Harbor Plan highlights.