- Minimum 23 years of age
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Minimum 1 year of combined tractor-trailer/straight truck experience
- If less than 2 years experience, board approval and 100 additional paid training hours with a company representative are required
- 10 Year employment history- with explanations for any gaps
- No positive DOT Drug Screens or refusals
- No felony convictions involving a commercial vehicle in a lifetime
- No non-CMV felony offense inside the most recent 5 years
- No DUI/DWI within the last ten (10) years
HR & Benefits:
Well-being (changes by condition of residency):
- Florida-based representatives are covered under UMR.
- Alabama-based representatives are covered under Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Dental inclusion for all representatives is offered through Anchor Benefit Consulting
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage is offered through The Hartford
- Optional life insurance can be made available through Reliance Standard
- Qualified following 90 days of work, inclusion starts first of following month. Open enrollment begins in January
- Company Contribution is as per following:
- Walpole, Inc matches 100% up to first 3% of worker commitment
- Walpole, Inc matches half of your compensation deferrals somewhere in the range of 3% and 5%
- Given through Great West Retirement Services https://www.gwrs.com/login.do
- Qualified following 1 year of work
- Must be in any event 21 years of age
- In compliance with the revelation rules of the IRS, the accompanying 401(k) yearly reports are accessible for you to see:
- SAR The main role of a SAR is to educate members and recipients regarding the arrangement resources and the monetary action for the arrangement year.
- SPD Summary Plan Description Summary Plan Description The outline plan portrayal is a significant report that mentions to members what the arrangement gives and how it works. It gives data on when a representative can start to take an interest in the arrangement, how administration and advantages are determined, when advantages become vested, when and in what structure benefits are paid, and how to document a case for benefits.
- Safe Harbor Annual Notification The Safe Harbor Notice is a synopsis of the Safe Harbor Plan highlights.